Skip to main content
Part 1: Exporting from PubMed
- Select the articles you want to export from your PubMed results
- Click "Send to"
- Select "Citation manager"
- Click "Create File"
Part 2: Importing into EndNote Online
- Log into EndNote Online
- Click "Collect"
- Click "Import References"
- Click "Choose file"
- Browse to and select your file of exported references (most likely in your Downloads folder)
- Choose the Import Option of "PubMed (NLM)"
- Avoid the "PubMed Central (NLM) option - this is different, and will not work
- Choose which group (if any) you wish to add the references to
- You can create a new group for them at this stage, if you want