Skills for Success covers:
- Academic Skills Website, which provides a range of resources and support
- Training and Workshops, a range of face to face training and workshops which will support you in your studies and help ensure that you make the most of your time at university
- Library online training, an introduction to search techniques that you can use to find books and journal articles
- Advanced online training, a guide to improve your searching skills and use more advanced library resources.
Assignment Planner, a step-by-step guide to help you plan, organise and find the resources you need to complete your assignment
Dissertation Planner, a step-by-step guide to help you write a dissertation from starting to think about your question through to final submission.
- Citing and Referencing, a guide to different citation and referencing systems as well as associated support and management software