Help & Enquiries
You can get help though:
Frequently asked questions (for the Malaysia Campus)
Email: email@example.com (please include 'Malaysia Campus' in the subject)
Chat: through the 'Ask a Librarian' service (below)
Note support by Skype can generally be requested 4-11 pm Monday - Friday (Malaysia time), by appointment. We will confirm availability by email.
Ask a Librarian
Please include 'Malaysia Campus' in your chat text.
The service hours are approximately equivalent to 6 pm - 12 midnight (Monday-Friday) Malaysia Time*.
Welcome to the library support pages for students and staff based at the University of Southampton Malaysia Campus.
Resources available to you include
- A small collection of reference-only stock in the 'Library/Study Space'
- A large collection of online books, which are on WebCat
- Where possible we have bought online versions of any reading list material
- A large collection of online journals, which are on TDNet
- Help and support from FAQs and online library skills (see below), and from the engineering librarians. Please contact us if you need help
There is a brief summary of Key Issues for Staff and PGRs.