Library Search - our new combined catalogue and discovery system.
On this page, you will find:
- An annotated image of Library Search
- 'How to' videos
- Questions and answers
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the the "Start a live Library chat" or "Book an online Appointment" on this page.
Sign into Library Search. This will allow you to search for library resources and more.
To search for resources,
1. Start by entering your terms in the Search Bar. The video below will demonstrate how to conduct basic searches to find the book or ebook you need and your reading list.
2. You can also search journal articles as demonstrated in the video below.
3. View the search results and select the item by using the hyperlink.
4. If you need help and want to use the Chat service, select the top blue round icon located on the lower right side of the screen. If you want to choose more databases, select the lower blue icon on right side of the screen.
5. If you would like to check your Account, please watch this short video that will cover all basic functionality of the system.
6. If you would like to request a book, journal article, digitisation or an item for a specific accessibility need - this could be something we have or need to request from another library, please watch this video on how to tell the library what you would like and in what format. This is a free service to staff and students.