Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Creating your account
Follow the steps below to create your Times Higher account.
To begin, visit https://www.timeshighereducation.com
- Click the red User Account icon found in the top right corner (see below).
- From the drop-down click Register (see below).
Entering your details
- Choose either Student, HE Professional or Other.
- Add your University email address (this is important for the registration).
- Create a password and username - the username needs to be unique.
- Tick whichever newsletter you wish to subscribe (optional).
- Click Join Us to complete the registration.
You can now login with your Times Higher Education account and begin accessing the available online content..