Skip to main content
- To return the laptop in a fit, clean, usable condition by the due date/time to the site from which it was borrowed;
- My Library Account may be blocked if I fail to return the laptop by the due date/time and that the return is not complete until the cable is attached to the laptop in the locker;
- The laptop is for my own personal use, I am not borrowing it on behalf of anyone else, and it will not be used for work which is not educational or personal in nature;
- To always save files to a removable or cloud storage service and understand that any files saved directly to the laptop will be automatically deleted when the laptop is shutdown or re-booted.
- No third party software will be downloaded or installed onto the laptop.
- The University is not responsible for any damage to peripheral equipment or data storage device I connect to the laptop, or loss of data caused by software, hardware, battery failure or computer viruses and that I will remove any devices before returning the laptop to the locker.
- To report any issues, faults or damage to the Library Help Desk as soon as possible.