Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- To return the laptop in a fit, clean, usable condition by the time due to the site from which it was borrowed.
- My library account may be blocked if I fail to return the laptop by the due date/time and that the return is not complete until the cable is attached to the laptop in the locker.
- The laptop is being borrowed and used by myself and no one else. I will only be using the laptop to support my studies or university work.
- To always save files to a removable or cloud storage service and understand that any files saved directly to the laptop will be automatically deleted when the laptop is shut down or rebooted.
- No unauthorised third party software will be downloaded or installed onto the laptop. Authorised software is available from the isolutions software page
- I am responsible for the safety and security of the laptop and accessories whilst they are on loan to me.
- The University is not responsible for any damage to any peripheral equipment or data storage device I connect to the laptop, or loss of data caused by software, hardware, battery failure or computer viruses and that I will remove any devices before returning the laptop to the locker.
- I must report any damage, issues, faults or loss of the laptop or accessories to a Library Help Desk or contact the Enquiries team as soon as I become aware of a problem. I will not try to fix or repair the laptop myself or ask anyone other than the University; it may not always be possible to get hold of a replacement, so I will look after the laptop.
- If I am away from campus and need to return my laptop, I agree cover the cost of sending it via an agreed courier service [contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more support and information on how to do this.]