Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- To return the laptop in a fit, clean, usable condition by the due date/time to the site from which it was borrowed;
- My Library Account may be blocked if I fail to return the laptop by the due date/time and that the return is not complete until the cable is attached to the laptop in the locker;
- The laptop is for my own personal use, I am not borrowing it on behalf of anyone else, and it will not be used for work which is not educational or personal in nature;
- To always save files to a removable or cloud storage service and understand that any files saved directly to the laptop will be automatically deleted when the laptop is shutdown or re-booted.
- No third party software will be downloaded or installed onto the laptop.
- The University is not responsible for any damage to peripheral equipment or data storage device I connect to the laptop, or loss of data caused by software, hardware, battery failure or computer viruses and that I will remove any devices before returning the laptop to the locker.
- To report any issues, faults or damage to the Library Help Desk as soon as possible.