The Coursera for Campus offer allows University of Southampton staff and students unlimited access to all Guided Projects included in the Coursera for Campus Basic catalog. These are expert-led, hands-on projects where students quickly gain job-ready applied skills. You can select and enrol on your chosen course at any time by registering with your University of Southampton email address at https://www.coursera.org/programs/university-of-southampton-on-coursera-uvdha.
Coursera also offers many courses that are available to everyone for free, with no limit on the number of these courses you can take.
Coursera is the world’s largest learning platform, used by 58 million people around the world and features content from 200 university and industry partners. The Coursera catalogue contains high quality, online content in almost all subject areas including Business, Finance, Medical, English, Sciences, IT, and Data through to Personal Health and Wellbeing, as well as Professional Development courses.
Through the agreement with Coursera you will be able to gain a certificate from 200 Universities such as Yale, Michigan, Imperial College, University of London, University of Melbourne and Duke. Additionally, you can also earn certificates from industry partners like Google, Goldman Sachs, IBM and others. Please note that some courses may not be included. You can find out more at https://www.coursera.org/for-university-and-college-students.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The University of Southampton's Coursera for Campus Basic plan is changing
As of March 30, 2022, the following terms will apply:
● You will have unlimited access to all Guided Projects included in the Coursera for Campus Basic catalog. These are expert-led, hands-on projects where students quickly gain job-ready applied skills.
● Your institution will have one Coursera for Campus Basic account with a maximum of 500 student licenses.
● You will no longer have access to one free course.
● If your learning account has been inactive since last year, your account may be canceled on March 30, 2022, and you will lose access.
What can you do next?
● Please make sure to add your personal email address to your account. This will enable you to continue to access your Coursera’s learning history after May 30, 2022. You may lose your learning history if you no longer have access to your institutional email account.
After May 30:
● Some learners at your institution may lose access to the Coursera for Campus Basic plan. If you lose access, you can continue your learning independently on Coursera.org.
● Contact your institution’s administrator if you would like to regain access to a Coursera for Campus Basic account.
● Speak with your dean, provost, and other university leader if you wish to continue to access Coursera's catalog of courses.