Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Staff work together with academic and professional services staff in the following areas -
- assessing and advising on embedded and scaffolded Library Research skills support and training needed for teaching. We are developing a Research Skills Framework that can be used as a tool to ensure the appropriate research skills are embedded throughout a pathway.
- attending and contributing at relevant meetings, in order to promote and advise about library developments and to respond to feedback, including NSS feedback and other student feedback
- working with academics on the development of collections to support teaching and research, including the ordering of new resources and the review and quality assurance of existing resources. We also provide advice and guidance about reading lists development, with online reading list guidance.
- inducting new and current staff on how to make the most of library services and resources
- providing specialist support, advice and training online covering research skills, such as finding and evaluating information, academic integrity, referencing and plagiarism and using library systems and resources
- For any support in using the Research Skills Framework or anything else to do with the library please contact email@example.com