Skip to main content

Open Access & Institutional Repository: Finding OA Material

Applying for Article Processing Charges (APCs) - UKRI & COAF

If you are funded by a UKRI Council or a COAF charity, you can apply for your Open Access charges to be paid out of a block grant. Please fill in the form linked above. If you have any questions, please contact

Making your work available through our Institutional Repository

How Can I Find Open Access Material?

Contact Us

For open access and institutional repository enquiries

For research data management queries please email